Ideal for absorption and retention of exudates, preventing maceration and odour. Designed to be easily applied to difficult locations where regular wound dressings do not adhere.
Absorbs and locks away exudate and odour
Our honey-based hydrogel with an adhesive film
- Physical barrier to prevent infection
- Locks away exudate to prevent maceration and odour
- Easily applied to difficult locations where regular wound dressings do not adhere
- Adhesive film allows for showering and bathing
Locks away odour
Physical barrier against bacteria
Design allows for showering and bathing
Low to moderately exuding wounds:
- Chronic wounds
- Acute wounds like abrasions, cuts, surgical wounds and burns
Our Mesh with film dressing contains ingredients ideal for absorption of exudates.
- Medical-grade Fynbos honey
- Supplied with an adhesive film border
How to use
Clean wound of dirt, bacteria, and visible particles using soap and water.
Remove the sterile dressing from pouch. Peel back half of the protective liner.
Gently place hydrogel dressing over the wound, while removing the rest of the protective liner.
Ensure that the hydrogel dressing overlaps the edges of the wound by approximately 1 cm. Ensure that the adhesive of the film is adhered and does not come into contact with the wound.