Provides a moist healing environment and broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds.
Antimicrobial wound treatment
Our antimicrobial hydrogel
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Promotes healthy wound healing
- Remains clear while in use and will not discolour or stain tissue
- Applies easily and remains in wound bed - viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
Maintains tissue hydration
Does not stain skin/tissue like other silver products
Broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds with light to moderate exudate.
In infected wounds, silver is beneficial for the first few days/weeks, after which non-silver dressings should be used instead. For clean wounds and closed surgical incisions, silver confers no benefit.
- 55 ppm silver
How to use
Clean wound of dirt, bacteria, and visible particles using soap and water.
Apply a generous amount of SilverGel directly onto the affected wound.
Repeat as necessary to prevent/deter infection and keep the wound environment moist. SilverGel may be left in the wound for up to 3 days.
Cover wound with appropriate dressing if necessary.