A cellulose acetate dressing coated in a petrolatum emulsion. It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound to minimize pain and trauma upon removal.
Protects fragile new skin
Our non-adherent dressing
- Prevents the dressing from adhering to tissue and the secondary dressing
- Protects fragile newly regenerating tissue
- Minimizes patient pain at dressing changes
- Exudate easily passes through to a secondary absorbent dressing, preventing maceration of the wound surface
- Can be cut to wound size
Protects new skin
Minimizes pain during dressing changes
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns (First- and second-degree burns)
- Skin grafts
- Nail extractions
- Surgical incisions
- Reconstructive procedures
- Suture lines
ProcovaPT Non-adherent Dressing can be used with compression therapy. ProcovaPT Non-adherent Dressing is recommended for placement over NANOTRIX® where NANOTRIX® is indicated. ProcovaPT Non-adherent Dressing may be used in conjunction with HoneyGel and HoneyPlus where these products are indicated.
- Cellulose acetate
- Petrolatum emulsion
How to use
Clean wound of dirt, bacteria, and visible particles using soap and water.
Ensure skin surrounding the wound is dry.
Cut dressing to size if required and place directly on the wound.
Make sure the wound bed is completely covered with ProcovaPT in order to ensure no secondary dressing adherence to the wound bed can take place.
ProcovaPT can be secured with medical tape or retention/comp-ression bandages of choice.
Cover with sterile secondary dressing of your choice depending on the amount of wound exudate.